Since 1986, Tanque Verde Schools Educational Enrichment Foundation (TVF) has been an active support arm for the educational mission of the Tanque Verde School District. As a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation we rely on your support and commitment to raise funds which provide additional support to the students and faculty of the district for educational materials that are not covered by the regular district budget.
In the past several years, these are some of the things we have been able to provide:
- musical CDs in Spanish for the students at ACES,
- iMacs and whiteboards for Emily Gray Junior High and High School,
- lab equipment for the Tanque Verde High School AP Biology classroom,
- six rolling mirrors that will be used for TVHS classroom instruction in Dance, drama, productions, and cheer,
- complete microscope sets for the Emily Gray Junior High and High School Science Labs,
- a laptop computer for the Emily Gray library,
- white boards and a new server at ACES,
- BalaVis-X equipment for Cindy Hodgeson to use in her ongoing work with hand/eye coordination for all elementary students in our district,
- Phonemic awareness education for all kindergarten and first grade students at TVES,
- a new piano for the music department at the middle school,
- conferences for district teachers throughout the school year
These funding requests have only been made available to the students, faculty and staff of TVUSD through your kind donations. We annually host the Tech Trek and the Taste of Tanque Verde. These events have been growing in popularity and are only successful with your help.